Friday 5 September 2014

"HER".

After crying silently watching Miracle Cell Number 7,
I was like,
"Shit I need Dad."

And to put a layer of sadness because of the damn sappy movie,
I put another layer of sadness,
By watching "Her".

Yeah,
It is better to watch sad romantic movies rather than watching sad family-related movies.

I am greatfully thankful to Jowy for introducing "Her" to me.
His idea of great movies are not measured by their new releases,
Or how popular it is on cinemas.

Like the movies "Like Crazy",
"The Skin I Live In"..

I don't think of how they are perceived by normal people.
But sometimes the way he sees the movie could enrapture people,
Send them into thinking mode,
I love that.

We don't just watch movies for fun sometimes,
And most of the times,
I caught myself thinking about it.

When watching "Her",
I was vaguely and obsessively making assumptions that Samantha was Emma Stone.
Oh boy,
How wrong was I.
But seriously,
Had I not known Samantha was voiced by Scarlett Johansson,
I would seriously imagine it was Emma Stone behind it. 

How crazy love is,
That it can be fluffy as warm blanket,
And cold like a blizzard as well.
It cannot be perfect,
How many times you want it.
Even when you're dating an AI.

One sentence Theodore that jolted me awake;
"I keep waiting to not care about her."
The thing I thought I have already did,
And I keep coming back for more.

I wonder after watching Theodore says all those things and more,
It makes me feel like I am watching who I am in someone else.

"I think I hid myself from her,
And left her alone in the relationship."

"I'd be upset about something and not be able to say it,.."

Saba used to say that I started learning to be a hypocrite after Him,
Making me feel inferior to other people in general.

I start locking away when they come nearer,
And when they take a step forward,
I take two steps back,
Leaving them confused,
Hurt.

It is easier to find me in friendships,
In light relationships,
But that is as far as I can go.

Because I am still scared.


It's like I'm reading a book, and it's a book I deeply love. But I'm reading it slowly now. So the words are really far apart and the spaces between the words are almost infinite. I love you so much, but this is where I am now. And this is who I am now. And I need you to let me go. As much as I want to, I can't live in your book anymore. - Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment