Sunday 7 September 2014

Distant

"AB blood type of person can be aloof, critical, indecisive and unforgiving."

I don't know about unforgiving,
But aloof and indecisive are definitely one of my traits.
And another critically fatal trait of mine;
Distant.

Some people are being distant because they want to see who is paying attention,
And who stays when others left.

Me,
I just don't like being too attached.
Except when I interact with them face to face on daily basis,
I can be myself around them,
We have something in common,
Or family.

I interact with the girls on daily basis,
I can be crazy with them,
And sometimes we have things in common.

The boys,
They know me since I wear diapers,
Since I have snots in my nose,
And have seen me at my worst.

And I have the most common interests with my sister and Jowy.
We talk about what we like,
Our conversations synchronizes,
And I have no qualms about conversing intellectually,
Or even about random things.

We just...
Bonded.

Other people,
Who hasn't seen any side of me,
More like acquaintances,
Or people who are just starting to get to know me,
I will be distant towards them.

Okay,
First it will all be friendly conversations,
All unicorns and rainbows.

I will be fine as long as they keep their friendliness at an arm's reach.
When they start contacting every frickin' single day,
And sometimes at wrong times,
I started throwing tantrums (silently),
Roll eyes at everything,
And babble by myself.

For example;
"OH MY GOD, IT'S NEARING 1 AM. DON'T YOU NEED TO SLEEP?!"
Or,
"IT'S 10 AM IN THE MORNING. DON'T YOU HAVE A LIFE?!"

But I am too much of a coward to say that to their faces,
So I just grit my teeth and pretend I didn't see it. 

So,
Here it is.
I am easily bored.
By humans who,
1) I cannot converse intellectually
2)Don't have common interest
3)Do not interact face to face on daily basis
4)Cannot be my crazy, manic, sociopathic self.

And no,
I am not one of them girls who liked to be contacted 24/7.
Because at the end of the day,
I would just insult you internally.
Even my own beau.

Why?
Because I have a life,
Goddammit!!

I am not going to say sorry for being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment