Thursday 11 September 2014

What Movies Taught Me, Subpart 1

When he proposed to me,
I wanted to say,
"You're my friend!"

The same thing I said to Ricchan a couple years ago.
Instead,
I quoted the Mother's words from "How I Met Your Mother".
Well,
Not straightforwardly.
But I paraphrased it.

"I was in love with someone a long time ago,
And because of circumstances,
We had to let go of each other.
And after that,
I can't really say I will experience the same feeling anymore.
I'm sorry,
But we can still be friends if you want to."

There are many catalysts other than what I said,
But I didn't lie.
In fact,
It was the main reason why I am who I am today.

I really hate it when people say,
"Lucky you! Always have some guys wanting you to be their girlfriend!"
Because they doesn't know the ache of not having the only person you want the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment