Wednesday 10 September 2014

Mama And Papa, Combine!!!

I saw these gifset and I couldn't help myself.

Liam pulls out the crescent he found from the burned Hale house,
silently cursing his older brother, Isaac for leaving him behind with their parents.
Derek and Stiles are making eye-communication thingy that parents always do when their son did something bad.
And Liam as hell will not let this down with Isaac.




What do we do? Stiles squints his eyes at Derek.
Why are you asking me? He's YOUR son! Derek glares back at the teen.



Why is he my son when he's making mischief? He is YOUR Beta! Stiles snapped back silently at the Alpha.


Well, you're his favorite. Talk to him! Derek scowled at Stiles unfazed expression.

Stiles sighs internally, and puts his hand on Liam's head. He takes back the script from the pup's hand and smiles briefly so Liam would not feel so down with what happened.

"It's okay, pup. We're not mad."



No comments:

Post a Comment