Friday 5 September 2014

The YoDaBest List

Oh my God,
What is that name,
YoDaBest List?
It sounds like Yoda trying to be hipster.

OOYL; Only Once, You Live. - Yoda

Jowy and I need new names for our bucket list.
This one sounds waay better in my head.

I've made the list a few months ago in my last posts,
And frankly,
The things I want and the things I want to do,
Are still there.

I don't have add-ons,
For now.

I'm just so eager to step into working life,
To have things I don't as a student,
Just that I can draw a path that is mine,
And only mine.

I want to have my own house,
So I can decorate it the way I want,
To put furniture at random corners,
And lots of book shelves.

I just read a fic where Stiles and Derek just like,
Made a decision to go for a ride,
Because Stiles can't go to sleep,
And during the trip,
They made an abrupt decision of going to Vegas and getting married.

I love the part where sometimes,
We want to do something,
And just get the hell on with it.
Not thinking about anything else,
Or even the consequences.

Because it is better to be able to say,
"I've done it"
Rather than
"I wish I did it".

But living like this,
At this moment,
It doesn't so bad,
Apart from the assignments and practical.

This is one of my favorite gifs,
Just because I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment