Tuesday 30 September 2014

New Crush(es)

The slot I was trying to emphasize during our meeting for WAJ,
Turned out to be (one of) the biggest mistake of my life.
Well,
That or the time when I thought it would do me good by impulsively cutting off my hair,
And makes me look like Einstein.
Without the genius part.

How would I know when I suggested the whole "Poisonous box" thing,
It also would make me the leader by default?
Or to put the blame on the guys,
They are just lazy-asses runt of the group.

And I really, really have the Hulk-sized urge to stab Zuly and Solah without abandon.

Works aside,
I have been committing my most weekend,
Actually since Sunday till this day,
Binge-watching "Orange Is The New Black" and "The Big Bang Theory".

And from those series,
I have developed some kind of crush,
Towards Correctional Behavior Officer John Bennett,
And Dr. Leonard Hofstadter.

I'd have to admit, this guy is face-worthy only. But if he runs the prison, I'd be a felon right now.


Well this, this is gem.

So to say,
I will be spending my weekend on my chair (or bed, that depends),
Running away from reality.
Who knows who my new target is when I start with Dr. Who.
Har de har har.

No comments:

Post a Comment