Saturday 30 June 2012

Da Heck dude..

It's not like I wanted you to bring the Earth and planet Pluto together.
I just wanted an answer!

Do you really love me?
Do you WANT me?
Do you think we can overcome the obstacles??

If you say "no" to any of those answers,
It's okay.
Because Bonda told me,
that means we're just not meant to be together.
And that I just should give up on you, on us.

Where do we stand?
Do you see a future for us?
Can we live a happy life?
Just give me an answer and I can have the courage to move on.

I just want you to talk to me,
Give me your word.
If you want me, or if you don't,
Just  give the answer to me straightforwardly.
Please.

I'll be truthful.
There is a guy wanting me to be his.
I don't know what to answer.
Because,
1)I still frickin' love you
2)I don't  know where we stand

I don't know whether I'm single or taken.
Should I feel good because someone likes me?
Or should I feel like I'm cheating on my lover?
I don't know what our situation is.
Why are you doing this to both of us?
What is your objective??

No comments:

Post a Comment