Tuesday 25 September 2012

A Secret(not so secret anymore) Interview With 嵐's Leader


Being A Leader
I-Interviewer
O-Ohno
I: How does it feel to be the leader of the idol group Arashi?
O: Leader is just a nickname, I don’t really act as one.
I: What?
O: They call me leader but I’m not doing any leading at all. I don’t do anything. Maybe Sho’s the leader, he leads.
Being an Arashi Member (cause he does not lead)
I: What do you think is the best part of being an Arashi member?
O: I get to meet them, I treasure my friends a lot.
I: But you treasure fishing right?
O: yes I do. Fishing takes out my stress, I can’t last a day without it.
I: hmm… And Ninomiya is addicted to gaming right? and magic too?
O: Uh, yes. But I thought this interview is about me?
I: It is. But if I were to give you a choice–a day with Nino but with no fishing or a day with fishing but no Nino? Which is it?
O: *speechless* W-What?
I: Fine, I’ll make it simple…Nino or fishing?
O: Wha-Why are you asking me?
I: Just please answer me.
O: Why?
I: Is it Nino?
O: No-Yes
I: Or fishing?
O: Yes-No
I: Please answer me. I’m not asking for a title of a song, duh.
O: Of course my–I mean Kazu, no I mean Nino.
I: thank you Ohno-san, I knew you’d choose Nino.
O: Huh?
I: Bye~

1 comment: