Tuesday 18 September 2012

I don't think I can survive this.
Everything seems impossible.
In love,
In exam,
In assignments,
In life.

"It's a test,
It's a test,
It's a test"
I keep reminding myself,
But in the end,
I feel worthless,
Useless,
Incapable of doing anything,
But whine,
Fakes smiles and laughs,
Because like Ricchan said,
"Laugh at your problems,
And you'll find a solution out of it",
But up until now,
I just laugh,
And my heart cries,
Cause that's the best medicine I have,
It's a temporary painkiller,
Before I feel all numb,
Before I realize,
In the end,
It doesn't change a thing.

I still cry myself to sleep.

I don't want to whine anymore,
But sometimes,
It goes out naturally,
Maybe I'm a whiner?
I don't particularly care,
But I don't think I can survive this.

I tried to cooperate.
I'll try harder if they want me to.
I don't want to be a nuisance.

I just hope everything ends.
Please end this.
End all of it.
Please.
Please.
Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment