Thursday 13 September 2012

When the pale flower petals shook
And quietly landed
The little wind that carries the season
Has passed through me

The sunlight that increased in strength

Tells me of a new era

I wanted to stop the time that is definitely flowing

And closed my eyes


I hear it from far away

The sound of laughter that I’ve grown used to

People who ran past with me

Won’t be here from tomorrow on


It seems from my heart that it’s great we’d met

The tender days zip past my chest and disappear

Because I can’t seem to say “congratulations” no matter what

I’ll let it ride on the wind from here and softly murmur it to you


I’ve lived without knowing

That I have this kind of feelings

But the calm and fun times

Changed me little by little


The passionate thoughts toward strength

That started to sprout on that day

Even now, with unchanging intensity

I’m aiming towards the heights
While embracing everything


That you’ve taught me

The beginning will be there soon

I’ll live in our era
It seems from my heart that it’s great we’d met


I burn your kind smile into me so that I won’t forget about it

Because I see your face and I can’t seem to say “thank you”

I murmured it faintly and softly in the court

No comments:

Post a Comment