Wednesday 5 September 2012

My Last Word to You,Cariad.

Kalau awak masih baca blog saya,
tolong berhenti.
Berhenti terus.
Sebab mulai sekarang saya dah tak nak peduli apa-apa lagi.
Like my sister said,
I'm going back to my oblivious attitude.
Because that attitude keep me survive in this world.

What you do,
what you think,
who you're with,
every little thing that keeps me reminding about you,
I'll toss it away.

It's not easy,
It won't heal in the coming future,
But I'll learn.
I'll learn to let go.
I'll learn to forgive.
Because my heart wasn't able to forgive you right now.
And I won't forget.

Your presence gave an impact THAT much in my life.

I know you're not like other guys.
You will feel guilty if you see me unhappy because of your decision.
My original plan was to be as sad as I can be,
Just because I was mad,frustrated,and sad.
But it wasn't worth it.

I blamed both of us in our breakups.
I blamed myself for wasn't being selfish and told you to hold on.
I blamed you for being uncertain.

"Live in regret" is what I want to tell you.
But if I'd really to open my mouth and tell it forward to you,
the words will be "Be happy."

How stupid can I be,right?

1 comment: