Saturday 22 September 2012

Look
I'm trying my best here,
Although sometimes I feel like choking him,
Burn him alive,
Stick forks into his chest,
And other malevolent sentience I can think of,
But still,
I am SANE.
Sane enough not to do all of the above.
Well,
Poking him with a knife won't hurt much,
Would it?

But dear situation,
Please be on my side FOR ONCE,
Just this once.
I am not ready to be in a commitment,
Not yet.
I don't know when,
Maybe next month,
Next year,
It all depends on how long it takes for the wound to heal completely,
It's not in my control.

I don't want to be bothered by this petty thing called LOVE.
And absolutely not one of my bestfriends.
Why can't he be JUST MY BESTFRIEND?
Why ruin this friendship?
Stop looking at me like that,
It reminds me of my old self,
Because that's the same way I looked at HIM.

If you can't fulfill my wish.
I can't be your friend anymore.
I'm actually through with this thing.
So stop.
All of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment