Saturday 8 September 2012

How To Re-start Your Life

I am a novice.
An amateur in life.
I live in my parents' love and protection.
I never knew the meaning of being hurt,hurting people,
And mostly,
I don't know how to handle pain in life.

Their protection wall was too great,
To sum it up,
I have a brother-like bestfriend,
Who always shadow me from the society,
Because he was afraid I couldn't survive.

That was Amir.

Ricchan is different.

He won't give me fish if I'm hungry,
He will hand me a fish net and say,
"Catch your own fish".

I don't know how to handle most of my problems,
Because all I do is run away,
most of the time.

Amir knows me more than I know myself,
But Ricchan is the same as I am,
He knows how to handle problems.

"Smile"
"Laugh"
"Change your hobbies"
"Change your routine"

Because he's Ricchan.
Because he's my bestfriend too.

I thank you God for giving them to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment