Friday 21 September 2012

WISHFUL THINKING..

If I don't get my hands on this backward mirror-faced watch, I won't buy meself ONE SINGLE WATCH TILL I DIE. Only, I want a wrist watch. Not a pocket watch. I particularly liked this kind of watch because it makes me feel like time is going backward rather than forward.

Sequel to Firelight. I so wants to know what happens after Tamra finally evolved, and Will being amnesiac and lost his memories of Jacinda.

I don't know if this 3rd series is the last one, but the release date is going to be on November 2012. And the movie will be on air~~!!!

Adinda will be so freaked out, knowing Stephenie Meyer's The Host will come out as a movie. Only we didn't recognize any of those actors. I hope it'll come out as good as the book.

The last book I ever so wanted is... I don't remember it's title. I once saw it in POPULAR in KB Mall, read its synopsis and was a little tempted. But I remember the cover. It was about a girl who was captured by zombies but they didn't harm her. All in all, she fell in love with one of the zombies. I'd like to see how it ends. The mortal and the undead. Not in vampire-cliche-ish way.

OH I REMEMBER, THE NOVEL'S NAME IS...... DEARLY DEPARTED BY LIA HABEL!!!


I always adored star-crossed lovers. I don't know that myself. Of course, I, wanted a normal love. I don't want to face obstacles or the sorts. I'm not THAT adventurous. But reading them, somehow, it makes me feel that, love overcome everything. Even death. No, not in NECROPHILIAC way, but still.. a little bit of imagination won't harm nobody, right?

I HOPE WHEN I GO TO BOOKSTORE IN THE NEAREST FUTURE, THE BOOKS I WANTED WILL BE THERE, WAITING FOR ME TO PURCHASE THEM.PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE~~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment