Sunday 1 June 2014

Her

I cannot. 
I cannot part with her. 
I cannot accept that whenever I am coming home, 
She won't be there to greet me. 
I cannot accept that the one who understands me the most, 
Is leaving. 

It is too far. 
Too far away. 

I wanted to do things for her. 
With her. 
To amend for the times that I didn't. 
For the times when I was being rebellious. 
For the times when I ignored her. 
For the times I hurt her. 
Whether intentionally or not.
I wanted to be with her. 
Forever. 

When did I ever being the good side? 
All I ever remembered was being an asshole, 
Most of the times. 
She keeps my beast intact. 
She keeps my wolf at bay. 
She is the Little Red to my Sourwolf.
She is my good side. 
My conscious. 
I want to protect her as she protect me. 

Of course I want her to see the world. 
See things she never seen. 
Experience new environment. 
New people. 
Be happy. 
Be happy from the unhappy things that makes her sad, 
Makes her cry at home. 


I love you a thousand times. 
To the moon and back.

1 comment:

  1. and I love you,a thousand and one times.
    to the moon and back.

    ReplyDelete