Thursday 5 June 2014

DEREKS

Okay,
Too many Dereks in one day is SO not good for me.
It is bad enough I've been obsessing for one Derek my whole life. With the surname of Hale.
One particular brooding, gloomy sourwolf who only lurks in the corner of one teenage boy's room,
In the middle of the night.

That came out wrong, didn't it?


the aforementioned sourwolf and also, a failwolf.
Alpha my foot.

No wonder I am attracted to John Hayden of Abandon series.
He is that epitome of brooding, gloomy figure.
Is it that what teenage girls crave for in a boy?
Dark, gloomy, brooding figure?
Or is it just me?


if Cabot didn't mention John had a long hair that looks shabby and shaggy like potatoScott did, I would totally imagine him like Derek.

Well,
Who knows in one day,
I'll be dealing with too many Dereks.

The first is from Cathy Glass's "Daddy's Little Princess".
Which the disturbed father from the book whose name was Derek.
I choked on my laugh and stopped reading altogether.
Because DEREK!
But this Derek is near-fifty Derek.
Who pounces on little children.
And mentally disturbed.
But man,
Still Derek.
I blame my sister for making me addicted to Cathy Glass's books.

Then,
We have Prince Derek from Swan Princess.
Oh I know Swan princesses.
Growing up from Disney cartoons do that to you.
Maybe he has that weird hair that makes him look like Conan The Barbarian,
But the name.
It's the name that counts.
And the douchebagery habit of being a total douchebag is similar to aforementioned sourwolf.
I really loved Rogers' sarcastic remarks towards Derek's douchebagery 
"You should write a book: How To Offend Women In Five Syllables or Less!"

Well,
That's about it.
And I still am torn apart between signing up for novel-writing contest Dila gave me.
I mean,
I write for fun.
I write in the archives,
But my readers are LIKE ME.
Abnormal people.
I can't write normal stuffs.
If normal people know what I've been writing in the archives,
I will be stripped off from my teaching position.
No,
It's worse.
The government will banish me from Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment