Monday 23 June 2014

Like Maggots

"The eyes are useless when the mind is blind."

What you allow,
Is what will continue.

Why?
Because some people are just terrible human beings.
And terrible people do terrible things.
Just because.
*****

I went for a mental illness tests.
The results were,
Quite a few.
What I know I already have is introvert personality type.
That doesn't quite bother me.

What does bother me,
Is that I am a sociopath,
Suffering from depression,
Having bipolar disorder,
Antisocial Personality Disorder,
and Avoidant Personality Disorder.

But hey,
At least I'm not a violent murderous psychopath.
Amir would be so proud of me.
Now I know why I understand his way of thinking.
Two sociopaths,
But one of them is in denial.
He is just a high-functional one.

Jeez,
This turns out such a great welcoming greatness in advance.


No comments:

Post a Comment