Thursday 12 June 2014

Soulmates

"Sometimes you have to accept that your soulmate is not your husband or your wife. They are simply your sibling, your parents or even your best friend." - Sabariah binti Kese, 2014.

Her.
My Stiles.
My Steve.
My Lainie.
My Celia.
My Widget.

I think those covered enough how she is my soulmate.

Him.
My brother.
My twin.
My other half.
My freakin' mother hen.
My shoulder to lean on.
My hugs to cry on.
My place where I can be a child.
My sanctuary where I can be selfish.
My oasis where I bare my soul and offered my weaknesses.

He is one who I cannot let go of, no matter what, where, when, or to whom.

Him.
My partner in crime.
My mentor.
My crazy cracked half of brain.
My playground where I can be alive.
My holiday places where I do not go crazy.
My stupid no-mouth filter.
My hope of seeing the world.

He is one who I will never see another in this life.

They are my soulmates.

They are on this endless cycle, destined to be pulled apart and pushed back together in every scenario, only to be broken apart again.

No comments:

Post a Comment