Sunday 15 June 2014

One Step Towards Doom

I just finished watching "Geography Club."
I have to admit at first I was attracted to the movie mainly because of Justin Deeley and Cameron Deane Stewart.
And knowing Ally Maki (Jackson.. I mean Colton Haynes's best friend) is cast as a queer makes me rethink about Colton's status. I wish.

But then the end came swooshing and all I know was it was the best movie a confused teen could ever watch.
Not me.
I am positively not confused.
But overall,
It was a good movie.

Then I found out it was a Goddamn series.
No,
Not the movie.
It was a book tie-in.

So,
I NEEDS TO FIND THE SERIES!!!

Well, 
Yeah about the title.
If I never found out about the movie,
Then I would NOT obsess about finding the books.
And leading me to my despair.

Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment