Thursday 26 June 2014

Of Disorders

There are only too much the body and the mind could take.

I'm still thinking about it.
What would happen when my mind and my body gives out.
Would I become violent,
And be put in straitjacket?
Or would I be admitted to where they say a place better for me?

Every thought is a battle. 
Every breath is a war.
And I don't think I'm winning anymore.

I'm still keeping tracks of the muddy steps that I've erased.
I am not my illness.
My illness is a part of me.
Except you cannot outrun insanity,
Anymore than you can outrun your own shadow.

I'm not crazy,
I'm stark raving sane.
I don't want this anymore.
I'm 22 and I'm already exhausted.

It was almost like a reverse nightmare,
Like when you wake up from a nightmare and you felt so relieved,
I woke up into a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment