Friday 22 June 2012

I SHOULD GET SLAPPED...

Fever's going down, thanks to Saba's nursing and my absence in class yesterday.
I mean, most of my friends are getting sick, except Jai and WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN'T GET OFF THE BED???(macam nazak sangat nih...)

Well,looking back at my stories, would I make profits if I sell them? I AM kind of short in money right now..but WHO would buy stories with a bunch of popular gays in it?(not real gays,I just made the fanfictions   of my favourite pairings.I know it's sick...but WHO THE HELL CARES???)

Secondly, while on the bed, I remembered the conversation in cafeteria a few days ago. We talked about Abid failed his Linguistics and I totally forgot, Yoong, who was there also, failed his Linguistics. Dila gave me a heads-up but I was late in catching up, and when I did, I was like "OHMAIGODOHMAIGODOHMAIGOD!!!!!!!!!!!" I am so sorry Yoong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I should kill myself....this is so embarrassing........


No comments:

Post a Comment