Sunday 17 June 2012

Must...not...cry...okay,I cried.

Uwaaahh,finally I came back to IPG on my own..
And I didn't got lost!!
Banzai to me~~!!!!
Hhihihihihih....

No,I don't want to blab about my 2 1/2 hours in a car..
But I want to blab about.,,*drum rolls*
The most greatest thing (for me) in the whole wide planet!!!

Yes,I'm going to blab about TenimYu.
Well,before I already downloaded Tenimyu Dream Live 4th that consists Seigaku of 3rd Generation,Rokkaku,Rikkai,Fudoumine,Yamabuki,Hyoutei and St.Rudolph.

Everyone is great.
I won't be biased.
And this afternoon,I downloaded Dream Live 1st and 3rd.
Well,the first generation only included our Seigaku regulars and Ibu Shinji from Fudoumine.
Yanagi was the one who supposed to play the character Echizen Ryoma,but he got involved in accident and Endou Yuya(Yuyan) took over.
Of all the thing,in Dream Live 1st, I only have my eyes on Eiji and Oishi pair.
Eiji was played by Nagayama Takashi and Oishi was played by Tuti (Tsuchiya Yuichi).
Normally,they are a pair in the court and also bestfriend.
But when Inui showed some candid pictures,I smelled LOVE LOVE LOVE between them!!
They were on a DATE and eating parfaits!!!
God,how much can a fujoshi's heart take??
It was sooo cutee!!
本当です!~

Tuti and Nagayama


I personally liked Nagayama because he is just so cute~the prefect Eiji (other than Seto and Mao my love)


Then,the thing that makes me cry was in Dream Live 3rd.
This is the point where all Seigaku regulars of 2nd Generation graduate.
Shirota Yu,Yanagi,Zukki,Adachin,Araki,Tani,Kaji,Kojirai and the trios(Horio,Kachiro and Katsuo).
Yanagi cried when Takashi,Yuyan and Moriyama came for his graduation.
EVERYONE CRIED~~~
But the one thing that baffled me,is the Hyoutei regulars are still remaining,,,..
But why Choutarou cry??
I seriously don't understand.
Well of course Aibacchi stays,he will be guiding the Seigaku 3rd generation!

Uwaahhh,don't cry Zukki / Choutarou / Yanagi, I will cry too~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment