Monday 25 June 2012

Silver Pair (and other members)

As I go deeper,
there are so many things I realized I like about them,
the more characters I know,
the more I know about them,
the harder it is to let go.


Now my obsession turns to the Silver Pair.


It's not every day you see a soft,cheerful, happy, kind, nice,happy-go-lucky SEME 
and gangsta-like UKE, who, lo and behold..
are the SILVER PAIR,
the lovely, lovely Ootori Choutaroh and Shishido Ryoh.


I even composed a song for them.




Silver Pair, Silver Pair, lovely lovely Silver Pair~


Okay, it wasn't that good.
Nevertheless, now that I have a new roommate #3 (the girls keep telling me to be nice to her because she seems innocent, unlike the ones before), I can't browse yaoi websites often.


Now,I'm gonna blab about Choutaroh first.Or rather, the actor that plays Choutaroh.
Behold, KOJI DATE!!







Date is a dork. Or, I think he's a dork, but others might disagree. The most interesting part of Date's personality is the fact that he's modest to the degree of it being cute. He's not very outgoing unless he's amongst close friends, but he's still incredibly lovable because he's usually not aware of it.
To be honest, Date is slightly awkward. He smiles cutely and often uses random cute gesters such as waving like a five year old and smacking Kenken in the head. Other than that, Date has this habit of smiling awkwardly while looking at people. He often uses it when he's slightly awed and not sure of what to do or say. It's adorable.
Date is usually good natured unless Kenken is trying to stick his face in front of him (XD, but that's another story). Unfortunately for Date fans, he's not very much of a camera hog or attention whore, so it's hard to find a long clip of him backstage.
I think the reason I'm so interest in Koji-kun is because of the fact that he's usually mellow. He's more emotionally than the group of tenimyu actors put together, but that's what makes him all the more lovable.




Then we have Kamakari Kenta(KenKen). He takes the role of Shishido.Kenken seriously is cute. I personally think he's the best Shishido ever. Honestly I think he even doesn't look like Shishido that much (his feature is too smooth to be Shishido, even though the cuteness level is almost the same) but he's got this Shishido aura around him.

Well, damned if I didn't know that Kenken played Mikoto in Princess Princess D. As if I wasn't shocked enough to realize that Adachin(Kikumaru 2nd generation) and Takumi Saito (Ooshitari) were in there too.

But both of them are so cute~!!!I'm just going to post random pics of Hyotei regulars.


Compiling Hyotei gakuen in their school uniforms.Hot hot hotties..i'm melting~~

The always happy-go-lucky Takuya!!

Takumi,or Noel, or whomever you are, you will always be my Ooshitari.

Ryunosuke looks cooler if he smiles.:)

Our Ice Emperor, Kazuki-kun~!!<3

I never knew RuiRui was only 2 years older than me



BUT!!

But, sadly, I found out that unlike Yamabuki,St.Rudolph and Higa..
Hyotei, Rikkaidai (nooO~~~!!!!) and Shitenhouji also have their 2nd generations.
I WILL be biased, because NO ONE will sing better compared to Kazuki Kato!!He'll always be Atobe Keigo!!

Hyotei 2nd gen's musics are out of harmony.I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.








No comments:

Post a Comment