Sunday 24 June 2012

oh Good God...

Lord...
I can't ask WHY does this happen to me..
it's like karma all over again...
I mean,
I  finally am SINGLE,
and I would like to focus to my life,
my study(it's a lie),
my family,
the girls,
the guys,
Amir,
and myself.

When Lappy was sick, I sent him to the computer service.
And I admit, the guy was kinda cute.
But it was just a compliment which I fully said it in my heart,
and I thought it was just a couple days fling!

I never even IMAGINE he would CONTACTED me!!
Well,when he first contacted I thought it was normal,
since repairers always ask whether the merchandise is usable or not.
But since then, there has been few calls.
And I started to question his purpose.
Tonight, when he called,
I asked him,starightforwardly(well,I am kinda straightforward person)
that does he always call his customers?
And the reply was not good.NOT GOOD AT ALL.

I mean, seriously dude!!

I AM OVER WITH THIS RELATIONSHIP THINGY!!!

AND I JUST GOT OVER A RELATIONSHIP!!

AND THEY COME SO FAST!!!

WHY???
WHY??
WHY?

I need Amir.

I can't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment