Sunday 17 June 2012

Why Oh Why

Tried to download Dream Live 5th and 6th.
I CAN'T bare to watch the next generation of Seigaku after the 4th.
Why,...why...WHY?
It is because BABA RYOUMA is the 4th Tezuka Kunimitsu!!
I mean.......BABA RYOUMA!!!
THE Baba Ryouma who plays Misu Arata!!!
Well,I'd be damned if I don't watch Naito Taiki as Jirou of Hyoutei..
It will be a waste if I don't watch Ryou-chan and Naito on the same stage.
But..I'm sorry,I promised I won't be biased,
But I prefer the previous Tezuka(s).
I can't imagine how Ryou-chan will play Tezuka.
And he's not my favourite also.
Anyhoo, Naito is choooo kawaii~~!!as usual.
He literally kills people with his cuteness..<3
In Takumi-kun series,Naito and Ryou-chan are a COUPLE.
And I won't see it any other way.

Naito Taiki in "Takumi-kun series" as Shingyouji.Like I said,he is too adorable~!!

Naito Taiki and Baba Ryouma


But the thing that I'm pissed here,is because when I tried to find Dream Live 5th with subtitle...
Nil.Nada.
Damn.
I don't want to watch them singing and acting without subtitle.
I need the sub to sing along.
Not to understand what they're saying.
I understand plenty of that already.
I needed the sub so I can SING ALONG!!
Damn.
Damn.
DAMNNN!!!

The good thing is,unlike Dream Live 1st and 3rd,
here in Dream Live 5th *drum rolls*
enter our arch-enemy RIKKAIDAI FUZOKU!!!!
My seaweed-hair Akaya~!!!
ain't he as gorgeous as always???
I miss Niou and Yagyuu too.
Because in Dream Live 4th,Yagyuu looks weird in both costumes,I hope in this Dream Live he'll look better.
I have no complaint about Niou.
He always look perfect.
Oh my sweet sweet devil-like Akaya~

I don't know whether it's me or Yagyuu looks weird in any costumes.

And the sad thing in Dream Live 5th,
is Yanagishita Tomo (Tomo)'s graduation.
Uwaaaahh,Takumi (1st),DON'T LEAVE US!!
Yeah,he's probably the CUTEST Kaido ever,I don't want him to leave!!
I don't want ANYONE to leave!!
Can't they all stay???
Please???
Please,Director Uemura???
Pretty pleasee????
Tomo my love,DON'T LEAVE!!!!

Mao = cutest Kikumaru ever!!


How ironic,when Tomo plays Kaido, and Mao plays Kikumaru.
Because both of them were Takumi in the BL series "Takumi-kun".
But I love both of them,nevertheless.

Uwaaahh!!Why does NOBODY download the Dream Live 5th with subtitle??
WHY??WHY???WHY????

No comments:

Post a Comment