Sunday 10 June 2012

Unlikely a good start for 2nd semester.

This week, I had.....complications.

3 misfits happened; which included my physical,mental and importantly MONEY.

Misfit #1
- I never one for severely pains during PMS. People call it "senggugut", I don't know how to say it in English.But it HAD to come NOW, right???RIGHT???

Misfit #2
-Well, misfit #1 is NOTHING compared to misfit #2. Laptop was busy making me crazy, and this morning I went to abang Chik's internet cafe,..they said the inverter was badly injured.I was like "what universe language are you speaking?" I took Lappy to ACER store and they said they will try. Now I am truly, seriously dying to meet Lappy back.Umi told me she'd buy another laptop for me if it can't be fixed. But I DON'T WANT another laptop!!I LOVED that laptop, and after came back home, all I ever think was " PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK TO ME HURRY, PLEASE, I DON'T WANT OTHER LAPTOP, I JUST WANT YOU, I PROMISE I'LL TAKE CARE OF YOU UNTIL WE BOTH GROW OLD".I'd rather  lose my money in fixing Lappy rather than buying a new laptop. I CAN'T cooperate with other laptops. I can't even use Adinda's laptop comfortably...I know the screen and it's type is old,and not functioning well, but we've been together for a long time, and I don't want to part now.Not now, not ever.(I wish I could be like this with men, but I couldn't do the same,hahahaha).I just hope the damage is not too severe and the spare parts, the inverter is in the store so they won't have to send it to the factory. I'd HATE to part too long with Lappy. It make me anxious,fidgets and I will look like a chain-smoker.SERIOUSLY.

Misfit #3
-I've lost MANY money on that damn car.An amount of money, that I piled in BSN bank. An amount of money, that was lost in just ONE day.GOOD.THANK YOU.I FEEL MUCH BETTER NOW, with 3 number digits in my account.

Letihnye mengadu..tak sangka,mengadu pun letih jugak..maybe ada benda baik akan berlaku, Allah SWT nak uji aku, sebab dah lama dah aku live in comfort zone.Takpe,takpe,selagi aku ada family,aku boleh get through with this.InsyaAllah,I know Lord Almighty have the best for me, that's why He's giving me these misfits.Be brave, be tough, be patient, Velvet.....

No comments:

Post a Comment