Friday 22 June 2012

Insecurity

I was the shortest in every people I hang out with.
The guys,..
my family...
the girls..(with exception of Said)

So the topic "height" is very very very touchy for me.

HIS height makes me insecure too.
Well, since we were kids, his height was no longer than an ant's tall from me.
But now?
I feel like I'm talking,walking, facing a giant,tall,skinny,buff guy.
And for a long time, it makes me insecure.
I wasn't just blabbing about the heights.
But also about other things.
Like will he change?
Will our relationship change?
Will I have to lose him?
Can I accept, or even comprehend?
I don't know, and I don't want to.
Because the thought itself was scary, so I blocked it from my brain.

And as per-yoozh, he saw everything,
past my insecurity and worrisome feelings,
says he likes it this way,
which was supposedly to make me feel better,
and it TOTALLY didn't,
but when I tried to get mad at him,
he touched my head and says "I could do this to you now that I'm way taller than you."
That's pretty good answer.

And now, because you said it's okay to be selfish,
I'll be as selfish as I can be.
Not worrying about my heights,
I'll only stretch myself up when I'm hugging you (not literally,coz' that's banned in our religion).

I love you,dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment